Friday, March 9, 2012

Target trip 3/4

I went to Target this week for some beneful dog food, at $.99 a bag you can't pass that up! Especially for the good stuff :) So I picked up 4 bags using the $2.50/1 coupon and stacking it with a target coupon ($2.00/1). Also I had 11 BOGO sobe water coupons found these on a tear pad and 2 buy 5 get 1 free from the Pepsi insert so I picked up 24 sobe waters for only $.45 each! These are on sale at Target for $.90 a bottle. I also got Biore pore strips and Biore facial cleanser for a good deal by stacking coupons. I used 2-$1.00/1 Biore skin care Target coupons, a $1.50/1 printable and a BOGO free cleanser WYB Biore strips. At my store the pore strips were $4.99. Making these $.75 each! I also picked up Starbucks coffee, not a wonderful price but I wanted it. It was $6.99 I used a $1/1 target cell phone coupon and a $1.50/1 IP. Not a bad price for Starbucks coffee! How did you do this week?
.


1 comment:

  1. I like that Starbucks price... didn't notice that one on the mobile coupons!

    ReplyDelete

SavingStar
Chili's Free Chips and Queso

Search This Blog

Grab my Button!

Living Fabulous for Less